Can’t cheer for an esports team with an ugly logo? Do you spend as much time designing your character as reaching level 15 on an MMORPG? And do you only listen to K-Pop because you appreciate the KDA LoL video’s art direction?
You might be the player we’re looking for.
Hurrah is a Paris-based creative advertising agency focused on bringing mainstream brands into esports and we’re looking for that rare pearl of an intern who’s as passionate about graphic design as s/he is about esports and gaming.
Under the supervision of two art directors, you’ll tackle the following:
- Creating visuals assets for different purposes, platforms and companies (mostly digital, some print). These may include photo montages, key visuals, social media creative, logotypes, branding, etc…
- Defining or building on a visual identity for clients
- Joining creative briefs and brainstorms for upcoming or legacy projects
- Helping define esports’ visual identity for tomorrow!
To embrace your role as assistant art director, you need a few branches on your professional tree:
- You understand and speak English well comfortably (it’s pretty much the agency’s primary language)
- You can handle Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and at least one for video creation (Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects). Knowledge of motion design is a real plus!
- You have a sense of, or have studied, communications
- You understand and have a passion for esports and gaming (because seriously… that’s what we do)
- Your general knowledge of creation and art direction is updated and regularly fed
- You’re curious, motivated and ready to learn more about esports and graphic design at the same time!
See yourself in this magic mirror? Then don’t wait; the game’s about to start. Send your CV, letter of motivation and portfolio/book/website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: “Hurrah for Assistant Art Direction!”
- Location: Paris 19e (Belleville)
- Salary: Legal internship indemnisation + 50% of transportation pass + Restaurant tickets
- Duration: between 4 and 6 months
- Type: Internship – A full-time contract can be discussed when internship period expires.
- Start date: as soon as possible